Subject: FW: Prime Brokerage Clearance Services Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 09:34:21 -0700 (PDT)

I have another one for you guys.  I do not anticipate any urgency on this, but would still like it out of the way.

Thanks,

Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: Grice, Regan [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 11:10 AM
To: Doukas, Tom
Subject: Prime Brokerage Clearance Services Agreement

Mr. Doukas:

On September 27, we opened a prime brokerage account in the name Enron
Credit Inc. Bear Stearns is acting as Prime Broker on this account, and
First Union Securities, Inc. is executing your securities. The SEC requires
the Clearing Broker (us) to have the attached agreement on file for our
prime brokerage clients.

If you would be so kind as to have this agreement signed, I would greatly
appreciate it. If you have any questions, you can call me at 704-593-7024.
Once it is completed, it can be faxed back to my attention at 704-593-7032.

Thank you and best regards,

Regan Grice
First Union Capital Markets, Documentation
Phone: 1-800-735-1470 or 704-593-7278
Fax: 704-593-7032

 <<Enron Credit 151.doc>>