Subject: RE: Revised Contract
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 07:36:28 -0700 (PDT)

I am enclosing the revised confirmation with the two requested changes for you to forward to Keith Graham.
Regards,
Brent

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	"Graham, Keith" <[email-masked]>@ENRON [mailto:IMCEANOTES-[email-masked]] 
Sent:	Friday, October 05, 2001 1:55 PM
To:	Griffin, Scott; Berkeland, Bill; Shackleton, Sara; Hendry, Brent
Cc:	Fields Tom
Subject:	RE: Revised Contract

I have received the email below and have only two minor comments concerning
the Confirmation.

1.  In the "Cash Settlement Amount" paragraph, "Notional Amount" should be
changed to "Notional Quantity" to be consistent.

2.  For sake of avoiding doubt that the payment date is the fifth business
day following the date on which the product is priced for the last pricing
day of the prior month, I would amend the existing language of the Payment
Date(s) to add the following at the end of the sentence:  "for the
applicable Determination Period."

	If you have any questions or comments, please let me know.

Keith E. Graham
Senior Counsel
United States Filter Corporation
55 Shuman Boulevard
Naperville, Illinois 60563
Telephone No.: (630) 778-4810
Facsimile Transmission No.: (630) 717-4594
Email Address: [email-masked]

Confidentiality Note:   This e-mail message and any attachments to it are
intended only for the named recipients and may contain legally privileged
and/or confidential information.  If you are not one of the intended
recipients, please do not duplicate or forward this e-mail message and
immediately delete it from your computer.

-----Original Message-----
From: Griffin, Scott [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 2:08 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: Berkeland, Bill; Shackleton, Sara; Hendry, Brent
Subject: Revised Contract

Tom,

Attached below is a revised draft contract and an updated Annex A that
should address your legal department's concerns.  If there are
additional enquiries, Mr. Graham should speak directly to Sara
Shackleton at 713-853-5620 or Brent Hendry at 713-853-7124 in our legal
department.

Thanks,

Scott Griffin

 <<Annex A - ENA(03-02-00).doc>>
<<USFilterfixedbasisswap(10-01-01)1.doc>>
Scott F. Griffin
Enron Global Markets, LLC
1400 Smith Street
Houston, TX 77002-7361

Office:     (713)-853-0973
Mobile:    (713)-503-5686

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate and
may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the
intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or reply
to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete all
copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you.
**********************************************************************