Subject: RE: Revised Total Retun Confirmation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 12:33:52 -0700 (PDT)

I have no problem with the format.  I have not talked to Maria.  I got a call from Michael Emerson (today), which I have not answered--he wants to get the confirm signed and leave the VE discussion (on form of opinion) until later this week [and I have no problem with that either].  Why don't you finalize it with Maria and ask her to tell Michael that later this week for VE discussion is fine?  Thanks.

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Shackleton, Sara  
Sent:	Monday, October 08, 2001 2:27 PM
To:	Armogida, Jim
Subject:	FW: Revised Total Retun Confirmation

Jim:  Based upon our discussion of last wee, the attached format looks fine to me.  Did you have a chance to check on 3.1(iii)?  Have you already spoken to Maria?
Please call when you have a chance.  Sara

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	"Chiodi, Maria" <[email-masked]>@ENRON [mailto:IMCEANOTES-+22[email-masked]] 
Sent:	Thursday, October 04, 2001 4:58 PM
To:	Armogida, Jim; Shackleton, Sara
Cc:	Emerson, Michael; Haratunian, Stephen
Subject:	Revised Total Retun Confirmation

Jim and Sara:

As we discussed, I attach a revised copy of the confirmation that is marked
to show changes made to our June 27th draft.

Regards,

> 	Maria Chiodi
> 	Legal and Compliance Department
> 	CREDIT | FIRST
> 	SUISSE | BOSTON
> 	Phone: 212-325-6724
> 	Fax: 917-326-7763
>
>
 <<TRS Oct 4 2001 CSFB Draft.doc>>

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No
confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.
If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all
copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the
sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended
recipient. CREDIT SUISSE GROUP and each of its subsidiaries each reserve
the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.  Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state
them to be the views of any such entity.
Unless otherwise stated, any pricing information given in this message is
indicative only, is subject to change and does not constitute an offer to
deal at any price quoted.
Any reference to the terms of executed transactions should be treated as
preliminary only and subject to our formal written confirmation.

 - TRS Oct 4 2001 CSFB Draft.doc << File: TRS Oct 4 2001 CSFB Draft.doc >>