Subject: FW: Clorox comments
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 12:55:42 -0700 (PDT)

Sara,

Attached are Clorox's comments to our ISDA draft provided to them in April, 2001.  

Jarrod Cyprow would like to schedule a meeting with you on Monday afternoon, October 22nd to discuss Clorox's comments.

Let me know if I may be of assistance.

Susan  
-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2001 12:28 PM
To: Bailey, Susan
Subject: Re: Clorox comments

Susan,
     Please let me know if this works.  It is a word document.
Lori(See attached file: Swap Agreement Comparison Document.DOC)

"Bailey, Susan" <[email-masked]> on 10/17/2001 07:25:06 AM

To:   <[email-masked]>
cc:

Subject:  Clorox comments

Lori,

Sorry for all the problems, but I am unable to open the attachment you
directed to Jarrod Cyprow.  Could you please try me again.

I look forward to your comments.

Cordially,
Susan S. Bailey
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith Street, Suite 3803A
Houston, Texas 77002
Phone: (713) 853-4737
Fax: (713) 646-3490
Email: [email-masked]

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate
and may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of
the intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or
reply to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete
all copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you.
**********************************************************************