Subject: FW: Trading Agreements with Enron
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 05:51:28 -0700 (PDT)

Sara,
Monument has agreed that we do not need the terms of business for the Futures with ENA.
sg

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Jacqueline Tokley <[email-masked]>@ENRON  
Sent:	Tuesday, October 23, 2001 3:56 AM
To:	Glover, Sheila
Subject:	RE: Trading Agreements with Enron

Sheila,
Further to my earlier E Mail I have now spoken to Credit Lyonnais and we
have agreed that for the futures transactions we will not need to prepare a
Terms of Business for Enron North Amercica Corp.
Best Regards
J
-----Original Message-----
From: Glover, Sheila [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 22 October 2001 16:45
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Shackleton, Sara; Towarek, Michael; Hopley, Kimberly
Subject: Trading Agreements with Enron

Jackie,

Legal is reviewing the Terms of Business document for Credit Lyonnais
and Monument Derivatives.

For Equities and Options, we will trade as ECT Investments, Inc.  with
all clearing through Goldman Sachs International and Morgan Stanley &
Co.

For Futures, we will trade as Enron North America Corp. with Give-up to
Carr Futures and Deutsche Banc Alex Brown Inc. We are currently in the
process of setting up the Deutsche Bank agreement.  Rob Manders,
212-469-2034, [email-masked],  may be contacted for more
information.

Legal thought that for the futures we only require your give-up
agreements to Carr and DB and will not need the Terms of Business
Agreement on the Futures side.

Please advise.
Sheila

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate and
may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the
intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or reply
to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete all
copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you.
**********************************************************************

This document is for information only and is for use of the recipient. It is
not to be reproduced, copied or made available to others. This document
neither constitutes, or is to be construed as an offer to buy or sell
investments. The information and opinions expressed herein are based on
sources we believe to be reliable but we do not represent that they are
accurate or complete. Any information herein is given in good faith, but is
subject to change without notice. No liability is accepted whatsoever by
Monument Derivatives Ltd, employees and associated companies for any direct
or consequential loss arising from this document. Monument Derivatives Ltd
is regulated by the SFA and is a member of the London Stock Exchange, LIFFE
and ISMA.