Subject: ECT / ECT Canada Name Changes
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 12:33:00 -0700 (PDT)

Just to let you know that in preparation for Sept. 1st, we need to go ahead 
and prepare for the name changes in our template fax letterheads, 
documentation, confirmations, account details, etc... from ECT to "Enron 
North America Corp."  and ECT Canada to "Enron Canada Corp.", so that we send 
out correct correspondence on Wed. and thereafter.  There may be more places 
in your world where those names need to be changed  and we will rely on each 
of you to spot and make the change. 

Sara and I have drafted a form letter which announces that the name changes 
are effective Sept. 1st. The letter is being prepared and will be 
"auto-faxed" tomorrow to counterparties whose fax numbers are on our 
automated confirmation generation system.  If you have questions about which 
ones these are, please contact Mary Solmonson or Connie Sutton.  If your 
confirms don't fit in the above category, you will need to fax the letter to 
your counterparty contact directly.  

A copy of the letter will be coming to you tomorrow as soon as we receive 
it.  If I have left anyone out in this email, please give them a copy of it 
and the letter. 

Any questions, please contact me or Sara Shackleton. 

Many thanks, 

Shari  Stack