Subject: Re: Hickerson "High Priority" brokerage agreements
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 07:01:00 -0800 (PST)

Sara:

I received the list from Aneela.   The brokerage agreements marked on her 
list as priority were ones that I too had already marked as priority and 
hence, the same ones that Stephanie, Sam and I have been pushing, at the 
latest, since last week.  One of the agreements, ITG, was sent for execution 
today -- we were awaiting Mark Haedicke's approval for an exeption and 
received it this morning.  I conveyed all of this to Aneela earlier today.  
In most cases, the ball is in the court on the other side so I think from our 
end, I think from our end, we have been working diligently to get these 
agreements executed as soon as possible.  At the moment, I do not think that 
we need to meet again.

Cheryl Nelson
Senior Counsel
EB3875
(713) 345-4693

	Sara Shackleton@ECT
	02/08/2001 01:56 PM
		 
		 To: Cheryl Nelson/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Hickerson "High Priority" brokerage agreements

Cheryl:

Have you responded to Aneela yet?  Have drafts alreay been sent?  
I'd like to make sure that our internal process has been implemented so that 
we can address Gary's workload on a timely basis.  If we need to meet, please 
let me know and I'll have Kaye schedule a meeting.  

Sara Shackleton
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith Street, EB 3801a
Houston, Texas  77002
713-853-5620 (phone)
713-646-3490 (fax)
[email-masked]