Subject: Re: Urgent Task List for Enron Credit Inc. - Assignment of Accounts
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 03:20:00 -0800 (PST)

Teammates, It is obviously a good idea if I am kept in the loop  about what 
is going on with respect to any of the brokerage account projects and 
assignments or we figure out a way to clarify the recurring confusion on who 
is working on what or what the status of the projects are.   In the meeting 
yesterday Stephanie, you stated that you had not gotten any feedback on this 
project yet and therefore had not started any of the tasks.  But now you are 
saying that everything is done and Sara has reviewed it.  When did that 
happen and why did you not send it to me to review?   Did I miss something?  
Have any other of our plans with respect to this project changed?

I suggest that at our next meeting we set aside time for everyone to discuss 
any concerns or -- quite frankly frustrations -- any of us have about working 
on this project along with suggestions on how to better accomplish our goals.

Cheryl Nelson
Senior Counsel
EB3880D
(713) 345-4693

	Stephanie Panus
	02/27/2001 09:36 AM
		
		 To: Cheryl Nelson/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: Samantha Boyd/NA/Enron@Enron
		 Subject: Re: Urgent Task List for Enron Credit Inc. - Assignment of Accounts

Cheryl,
Per your attached memo, I thought that you were working on the Prime 
Agreements.  I have prepared the Authorized Traders List with input from 
Richard Sage and Sheila, which Sara has reviewed.  We are working with 
Richard Kerr on the tax id information.  We need to move forward on these 
agreements as the traders are anxious to get going.

Thanks,
Stephanie

02/15/2001 02:12 PM
Cheryl Nelson
Cheryl Nelson
Cheryl Nelson
02/15/2001 02:12 PM
02/15/2001 02:12 PM
Sent by: Cheryl Nelson
To: Stephanie Panus/NA/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: Urgent Task List for Enron Credit Inc. - Assignment of  Accounts 

Stephanie, in the event that we do not meet today, I am sending this email.  
I figured out what we need to do to to get started on the Enron Credit 
Accounts:

1. One thing we will have to do is open up PRIME brokerage accounts for Enron 
Credit Inc. with each of the 3 different brokers.  So we have to preapre an 
authorized traders list for Enron Credit Inc.  Please call Richard Sage to 
find out if there are particular names we should use for the various officers 
or whether they are simply the same as for ENA.  Sheila Glover might also 
have some say, find out who knows who the officers of Enron Credit Inc. are. 

2.  Then please prepare the Authorized Traders list.  Make sure that the 
phone numbers for the folks we put on the list is update.  Do not rely on 
People finder.  Confirm with their assistants.  

3.  Please have Richard Sage or the appropriate contact person for the tax ID 
number, address number and Classification (corporation, partnership, limited 
liability co.) for Enron Credit Inc.  We will need this to fill out the tax 
form and the Prime Brokerage New Account Information Form.  

4.  Please get a W-9 Taxpayer I.D. form and fill out once you get the above 
info.  Under part II, I think that we'll want to put "EXEMPT" but we'll want 
to doublecheck this with some tax folks once we get the information we need.

5.  We will have to prepare a Form of Assignment.  But we will do that after 
we get the abovementioned and other forms together.

I will work on the Prime Agreement and the Unanimous Consent Form next week.  
Please forward the above information to me by Tuesday afternoon.  (Monday is 
a holiday and I am out of the office tomorrow)

Cheryl Nelson
Senior Counsel
(713) 345-4693