Subject: Goldman Sachs International
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 05:22:00 -0700 (PDT)

Stephanie, from our end, we have executed a brokerage agreement between ECT 
and GSI.  I am forwarding to you the two originals to send back.  If 
possible, please put in the mail today since there is a huge rush on getting 
it back.

The fed ex envelope attached has the address.  Send to Sarah Stowey's 
attention.  

Please make sure that the accompanying documents are all there.  I asked 
Keegan to get Kate Cole's signatures for the Consent Form so please follow up 
to get that form from Keegan.

I will fax a copy of the executed versions to Sarah in London as per her 
request.

Cheryl Nelson
Senior Counsel
EB3816
(713) 345-4693