Subject: RE: Enron (ETC)- Bear StearnsThird party connection Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 07:54:00 -0700 (PDT)

Stephanie, I will have Keegan prepare the fed ex labels  for Bear, Goldman 
International and Sanford Bernstein. You can insert the cover letter, 
doublecheck everything and send them out.  I have already sent faxed copies 
where requested.

Keegan, please also prepare for us two fed ex envelopes/packages to John and 
Christine as per the instructions in the email below.  Keegan, I am going to 
forward to you documents to make copes -- put the copies of the docs in the 
package for John.  The originals go to Christine.  As with all, do not send 
-- give to Stephanie - she has to insert her cover letter and we have to 
insert the signed letter from Kate Cole.  

Cheryl Nelson
Senior Counsel
EB3816
(713) 345-4693
----- Forwarded by Cheryl Nelson/NA/Enron on 04/13/2001 02:48 PM -----

	"Durland, Christine (Exchange)" <[email-masked]>
	04/10/2001 04:25 PM
		 
		 To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
		 cc: "McCarthy, John (Exchange)" <[email-masked]>
		 Subject: RE: Enron (ETC)- Third party connection Agreement

Cheryl,

Please find attached an execution version of the third party connection
agreement incorporating all agreed modifications (I also inserted a
black-lined version for your convenience).
 <<Enron.exe.agt new2000.doc>>  <<Enron1.agt new2000.doc>>

If in agreement, please have it signed and returned to John Mc Carthy
(Portfolio Trading Department- 2d Floor- 245 Park Avenue, New York, NY
10167) and a copy to myself at the address below.

Regards,
Christine

Christine Durland
Associate Director
Legal Department- 3rd Floor
Bear, Stearns & Co. Inc.
Phone  (212) 272-4935
Fax (212) 272-4933

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [SMTP:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2001 4:05 PM
To: Durland, Christine (Exchange)
Cc: [email-masked]'; McCarthy, John (Exchange)
Subject: RE: Enron (ETC)- Third party connection Agreement

looks good!  Thanx.  Let's move to execute; please send a clean copy.

Cheryl Nelson
Senior Counsel
EB3816
(713) 345-4693

                    "Durland,

                    Christine            To:     "[email-masked]'"

                    (Exchange)"          <[email-masked]>

                    <cdurland@bea        cc:     "McCarthy, John (Exchange)"

                    r.com>               <[email-masked]>

                                         Subject:     RE: Enron (ETC)- Third
party
                    04/10/2001           connection Agreement

                    02:00 PM

Cheryl,

 Please review and let me know if the revised language is ok with you.

Christine

 <<Enron.agt new2000.doc>>
Christine Durland
Associate Director
Legal Department
Bear, Stearns & Co. Inc.
Phone  (212) 272-4935
Fax (212) 272-4933

-----Original Message-----
From:     [email-masked] [SMTP:[email-masked]]
Sent:     Tuesday, April 10, 2001 11:15 AM
To:  Durland, Christine (Exchange)
Subject:  RE: Enron (ETC)- Third party connection Agreement
Christine, as a follow-up from yesterday, I wanted to pose a reasonable
solution that addresses your concerns and mine. I negotiated the following
language for a similar agreement:

ENRON SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES UNDER
THIS AGREEMENT UNLESS THEY RESULT FROM ENRON'S WILLFUL VIOLATION OF ANY OF
THE ______ PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.   (Insert the provisions that
raise any particular IT or other concerns for you).

Cheryl Nelson
Senior Counsel
EB3816
(713) 345-4693

(See attached file: Enron.agt new2000.doc)
_****************************************************************
Bear Stearns is not responsible for any recommendation, solicitation,
offer or agreement or any information about any transaction, customer
account or account activity contained in this communication.
***********************************************************************

 << File: Enron.agt new2000.doc >>

 - Enron.exe.agt new2000.doc
 - Enron1.agt new2000.doc
***********************************************************************
Bear Stearns is not responsible for any recommendation, solicitation,
offer or agreement or any information about any transaction, customer
account or account activity contained in this communication.
***********************************************************************