Subject: Re: Prime Broker Accounts
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 10:30:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Tom,  at your request the execution of these agreements have been on 
hold.  Most of the leg work has been done.  I completed the negotiations on 
the agreement so moving forward is a matter of getting a document ready for 
signatures and getting it signed, having lawyers on both side proof read it 
and getting the agreement and accompanying documents (which are complete) 
executed.  This process, which is mainly administrative, could take two or 
three days if I focused on as a priority to make sure it gets done.

Let me know how you want to proceed.

Cheryl Nelson
Senior Counsel
EB3816
(713) 345-4693

	Tom Doukas/ENRON@enronXgate
	04/26/2001 05:16 PM
		 
		 To: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cheryl Nelson/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT@ECT, David A Wall/Risk Mgmt/LON/ECT@ECT, Richard 
Sage/LON/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Prime Broker Accounts

Sara & Cheryl,

Could you please provide a status on where we stand on the transfer of the 
Credit book from ENA/ECT to ECI at Goldman and Morgan.

I had previously asked you to hold up on Morgan until the Bear issue was 
resolved.  I am hoping we do not have to much effort ahead of us to move 
these two accounts over.

Thanks,

Tom