Subject: Re: Enron Corp./Enron Credit Inc. ("ECI") guaranty amendment (increase from USD25 Million to USD100 Million) in favor of Bear, Stearns, et al
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 05:27:00 -0700 (PDT)

Stephanie, you may want to clarify all of the facts as well.  That a local 
phone number was disconnected is irrelevant because keegan called my cell 
phone number and spoke with my fiance.  He and Keegan then called my house in 
New York and notified my family that Keegan wanted to reach me.  They 
conveyed that message to me immediately as I walked though the door.  I then 
immediately called Keegan the minute I walked into my house in New York.  

As I mentioned to Sara, if you need to reach me  

Cheryl Nelson
Senior Counsel
EB3816
(713) 345-4693
http://gss.enron.com/

	Stephanie Panus
	05/21/2001 11:54 AM
		
		 To: Cheryl Nelson/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: Keegan Farrell/NA/Enron@Enron, Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Re: Enron Corp./Enron Credit Inc. ("ECI") guaranty amendment 
(increase from USD25 Million to USD100 Million) in favor of Bear, Stearns, et 
al

You may want to clarify this with Keegan as 1) your voice mail was full on 
that Friday, 2) Keegan tried to contact you in New York and the number she 
had for you was disconnected, and 3) we tried to locate the documents that 
Friday and were not able to.

	Cheryl Nelson
	Sent by: Cheryl Nelson
	05/21/2001 11:00 AM
		
		 To: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stephanie Panus/NA/Enron@Enron, Tom 
Doukas/Enron@EnronXGate
		 cc: Keegan Farrell/NA/Enron@Enron
		 Subject: Re: Enron Corp./Enron Credit Inc. ("ECI") guaranty amendment 
(increase from USD25 Million to USD100 Million) in favor of Bear, Stearns, et 
al

Sara, 

Moreover, Keegan represented to me that you requested that she locate for you 
the Securities Loan Agreement for you while I was out and that she went into 
my office and retrieved that document from my Enron Credit Inc. file and gave 
it to you.  So, I am not sure of the source of confusion about not being able 
to find my file but for future reference, the best thing to do is to ask 
Keegan how to contact me immediately and directly - when out the office she 
always knows how to reach me.

Cheryl Nelson
Senior Counsel
EB3816
(713) 345-4693
http://gss.enron.com/

	Cheryl Nelson
	Sent by: Cheryl Nelson
	05/21/2001 10:36 AM
		
		 To: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Stephanie Panus/NA/Enron@Enron, Tom Doukas/Enron@EnronXGate
		 Subject: Re: Enron Corp./Enron Credit Inc. ("ECI") guaranty amendment 
(increase from USD25 Million to USD100 Million) in favor of Bear, Stearns, et 
al

Sara: 

I will forward the documents to you.  

For future reference, if anyone is looking for a file for an urgent matter 
while I am out, she should convey that fact to me by either (1) leaving a 
voice mail - as I checked my voicemails on Friday (that is how I was able to 
speak with Tom from New York on Friday) or (2) advise Keegan and she will 
contact me immediately by cell phone as she did regarding other matters on 
Friday.

Cheryl Nelson
Senior Counsel
EB3816
(713) 345-4693
http://gss.enron.com/

	Sara Shackleton@ECT
	05/15/2001 03:45 PM
		 
		 To: Cheryl Nelson/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: Tom Doukas/Enron@EnronXGate, Stephanie Panus/NA/Enron@Enron
		 Subject: Enron Corp./Enron Credit Inc. ("ECI") guaranty amendment (increase 
from USD25 Million to USD100 Million) in favor of Bear, Stearns, et al

Cheryl:

I spoke with Clem and he is preparing the amendment for immediate execution 
as the signers will be at an offsite tomorrow.  I'll let Tom know as soon as 
the amendment has been executed.  Anna Meytina is on vacation so I left a 
message with Sharon Chernick.

In order to complete our files with respect to the Enron North America Inc. 
("ENA") Securities Loan Agreement, please provide me with copies of the 
following documents:

(1)  assignment of the Securities Loan Agreement from ENA to ECI (or was a 
separate agreement with ECI executed?)

(2) termination of the prior Enron Corp. guaranty on behalf of ENA in the 
amount of  USD25 Million 

I spoke with Stephanie and she could not locate your Bear/ECI files on Friday 
of last week.  

Thanks.

Sara Shackleton
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith Street, EB 3801a
Houston, Texas  77002
713-853-5620 (phone)
713-646-3490 (fax)
[email-masked]