Subject: Brokerage Agreement Files & Management/Legal Assistant Tasks
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 11:04:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Team, 

Now that we have sent for execution or executed close to 50 new agreements 
and we have to refer back to these agreements and documents, it is all the 
more important that we make sure that the administrative tasks we previously  
discussed are in fact accomplished.    I suggest that we schedule a meeting 
to make sure 

(1) that, as per our previous discussions, Stephanie or whichever legal 
assistant working on brokerage agreements are tracking the agreements sent 
out and creating the brokerage agreement files once the Agreements are 
executed.   Also, we want to make sure everyone knows where to go when you 
need certain documents/where these files are located and what is supposed to 
be in them.  (I think they were just moved from Samantha's desk to 
Stephanie's desk, right?)

(2) I recommend that once we get the executed documents, we need a legal 
assistant to record the account numbers and execution dates in lotus notes 
when she receives the documents.

(3) Also, I want to make sure that we are keeping a file on Authorized Trader 
announcements and changes.  I want to resuugest that the legal assistant also 
needs to send some type of form letter to the pre-existing firms to give 
notice when the list of authorized traders changes - this is critical, 
especially now that there are so many accounts and so many changes.  Maybe we 
can draft a form letter and have a template or something.  We should also 
create a list of contact persons to whom such a list has to go to.

(4) Also, now that we have more another legal assistant, we should meet to 
discuss how the assistant can "take back" some of the tasks I had taken on to 
make life easier without such help - getting signatures, preapring the 
documents, calling the counterparty etc.  This will free-up some much needed 
time to review ISDA's, Confirms etc.

(5) Which legal assistants will work on what?

Sara may have additional topics, this is just some of immediate concern.

Cheryl Nelson
Senior Counsel
EB3816
(713) 345-4693
http://gss.enron.com/