Subject: Urgent brokerage agreements
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 08:25:00 -0800 (PST)

Sara:

I received the list from Aneela.   The brokerage agreements marked on her
list as priority were ones that I too had already marked as priority and
hence, the same ones that Stephanie, Sam and I have been pushing, at the
latest, since last week.  One of the agreements, ITG, was sent for
execution today -- we were awaiting Mark Haedicke's approval for an
exeption and received it this morning.  I conveyed all of this to Aneela
earlier today.  In most cases, the ball is in the court on the other side
so I think from our end, I think from our end, we have been working
diligently to get these agreements executed as soon as possible.  At the
moment, I do not think that we need to meet again.

Cheryl Nelson
Senior Counsel
EB3875
(713) 345-4693