Subject: Calls to business folks to move these brokerage agreements along
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 09:39:00 -0800 (PST)

Aneela, could you call the business folks on the other side re: the following 
brokerage agreements to find out if they could give their lawyers some gentle 
reminders about returning legal comments to us:

 - Simmons

 - JP Morgan - Electronic Trading Agreement

-  Frost Securities

There may be others but these  come to mind immediately.

Also, it would not hurt to have the business person at Robertson Stephens 
contacted to indicated that the lawyers reached an agreement on the terms but 
we are waiting for Alberto Delgadillo to send back a final version for 
signature and to find out when this is going to be done.

Thanx.

Cheryl Nelson
Senior Counsel
EB3880D
(713) 345-4693