Subject: Sanford Bernstein Electronic Trading Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 03:46:00 -0800 (PST)

Stephanie, I have completed the legal review for this Agreement and I think 
we will move quickly on it.

Can you work with me on this one to prepare for execution?  Here is what we 
need:

(FYI, This one is a true trading agreeement, not a platform agreement. )

1. Can you check whether we have in place a clearing broker agreement for ECT 
Investments.  Let me know, I wanted to confirm this before sending the legal 
comments.

2.  Backtracking, confirm with Aneela that we want an agreement for just ECTI 
or ENA as well.  (Her sheet says just ECTI).

3. If we do not have the clearing agreement set up, can you prepare the docs 
by early next week?  I should have an executed version to pass on to you next 
week for signature.

4.  I did not see a lotus notes entry so can you set one up? or, two, if 
Aneela wants one for ENA as well?

Thanx for all your help.   

Cheryl Nelson
Senior Counsel
EB3816
(713) 345-4693