Subject: Raymond James & others ready for execution
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 06:02:00 -0800 (PST)

Sam, I am forwarding to you the final version of the ECT Investments - 
Raymond James Agreement today for execution.  By the end of the day, R/J 
should call me back with a separate account number for an identical agreement 
for ENA for signature as well.  Please have the accompanying docs ready so 
that we can send everything out for signature asap.

Stephanie, by the end of the day or Monday, we are going to have ready for 
execution the agreements with "Simmons" and Frost -- both with ENA.  Can you 
doublecheck with Aneela that this choice, based on her list, is correct.  
Then, when these come in at the end of the day or Monday I will forward for 
execution.

Do we know who other than Gary could sign any agreements today?  If not, 
maybe we will take all of these, plus Robertson Stephens and J.P. Morgan to 
him on Monday.

We may have to wait until Monday to talk about Enron Credit because I have to 
spend the rest of the afternoon preparing the SEC docs, opinion letters and 
other documents for the sale of the Cynet stock by the Houston Economic 
Opportunity Fund LP.

Cheryl Nelson
Senior Counsel
EB3816
(713) 345-4693