Subject: Scheduling & Conflicts
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 00:48:00 -0800 (PST)

Sara, 

Keegan has notified me this morning (!) that my calendar contains a sheduling 
conflict (again) between the swaps group meeting which is 10-11 and a meeting 
with representatives coming from GE.  I think Keegan got confused or 
something.  Since this has happened before, I am going to sit down with 
Keegan this afternoon to discuss how to schedule and to troubleshoot 
scheduling issues.  

For today, I am going to try to do this - I am going to try to end the GE 
meeting early but I cannot promise.  As I explained to Keegan, since the GE 
meeting is with someone traveling to Enron to attend and is critical to Enron 
Corp., I will not be able to cancel it at the last minute.

If I do not attend, please apologize to the Group to me.  I am a bit 
frustrated because I certainly wanted to attnd to find out what everyone else 
is working on and to report on what I am doing.  I will try to email an 
update in advance and if you do not mind, maybe you could share it with the 
Group.

Cheryl Nelson
Senior Counsel
EB3816
(713) 345-4693
----- Forwarded by Cheryl Nelson/NA/Enron on 03/21/2001 08:42 AM -----

	Cheryl Nelson
	Sent by: Cheryl Nelson
	03/21/2001 08:35 AM
		 
		 To: Keegan Farrell/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Scheduling & Conflicts

Hi Keegan, 

Thank you for calling this morning to provide me with my schedule for today.  

I want to share some constructive advice on how to fine tune our strategy 
with respect to scheduling because Keegan this is critical to my providing 
the best legal counsel I can to the various clients we serve.  You indicated 
that there is a conflict on the schedule in that there is a 9:30-10:30 
meeting that conflicts with the Swaps Group meeting.  We do not want to 
schedule conflicting meetings and then realize it at the last minute and then 
just notify one group that we can't attend.  

What you want to do is this:  You want to try at the time of the invitation 
to attend or as soon as practicable to notify me that there would be a 
potential conflict.  Then I will try to rescheduel.  This is especially 
important because the meetings with GSS are usually with folks from outside 
Enron, so once we agree to attend, it is nearly impossible the morning before 
to try to reschedule.  But the swaps meetings and credit meetings are very 
important and there are a lot of issues I need to discuss and anticipated 
attending.  Also and I have missed some in the past due to scheduling 
conflicts.  

Again, I also hope and need for you to take this advice constructively and 
not personally.  I appreciate all of your efforts, Keegan.  

Let's meet this afternoon to talk strategy.  Please note on my calendar that 
Ischeduled two meetings this morning, one at 2:30 and one immediately 
following at 3:30 until 5.  So we should meet before then.  

Cheryl Nelson
Senior Counsel
EB3816
(713) 345-4693