Subject: Update List
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 04:58:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi Aneela, 

I have agreed to have my assistant work with me to send updates for the Legal 
Agreement Status memo to you.  I have gotten several of the Agreements on the 
list in "executed" or "sent for execution" status and you will get an updated 
memo next week confirming this.

In cleaning up our lotus notes this week, I noticed that several agreements 
were not on your list but remain unexecuted.  Can you let me know whether or 
not they remain a priority or interest?  If so, let me know so I can proceed 
on them during the first week in April (at which time I predict ALL of the 
other Agreements will be executed).

They include:

RBC Dominion Securities Corp.  (ECTI)

Sakura Dellsher, Inc.  (not sure which Enron company)

Societe General  (ENA)

BuySideDirect (ENA)

Merrill Lynch (ENA)

Cheryl Nelson
Senior Counsel
EB3816
(713) 345-4693