Subject: Execution of NASDAQ, AMEX and NYSE Agreements for ITG/ECTI
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 13:50:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi Sara, since I will be out of the office for a chunk of the day to attend 
the funeral, I wanted you to know what is going on with this.  I had 
completed the legal review of these documents but we needed some technical 
information from Julie.  (See attached).  Julie had provided all of the 
information except one task.  I have asked her and Stephanie to coordiate 
getting this information and to get it to Selena's assistant for execution.

Cheryl Nelson
Senior Counsel
EB3816
(713) 345-4693
----- Forwarded by Cheryl Nelson/NA/Enron on 03/22/2001 09:48 PM -----

	Cheryl Nelson
	Sent by: Cheryl Nelson
	03/22/2001 09:44 PM
		 
		 To: Julie Pechersky/Enron@EnronXGate, Stephanie Panus/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: Selena Gonzalez/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Execution of NASDAQ, AMEX and NYSE Agreements for ITG/ECTI

Julie, the agreements are ready for Gary Hickerson's signatures.  Can you 
pick them up from Stephanie Panus, Senior Legal Specialist (I have left them 
on Stephanie's chair), and walk them down to Gary for signature  -- please 
turn them over to Selena's assistant.  Selena is at EB3072. Selena is out of 
the office today but her assistant will help get the documents executed, as 
per Selena's instructions before she left.  We have to get this done today.  
Gary has to initial at every tab I have marked.

But before you walk them down, there is one piece of info I need you to fill 
out and one that I need Stephanie to do; this is probably why it is a good 
idea that you guys hook up.

Julie, as per my email, I need the answer to question 2 on page 17: List the 
URL address locations of the NASDAQ Subscriber Agreement for any sites that 
you support.

Stephanie, can you insert the tax i.d. number for ECT Investments- this 
information had to be placed on the NYSE agreement.

I will be back in the office tomorrow morning between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m., 
then I am leaving to attend a funeral.  I do not know what time I will return 
but I will call in to make sure that these agreements get executed.

Cheryl Nelson
Senior Counsel
EB3816
(713) 345-4693