Subject: No Access to Lotus Notes/Updates on High Profile Accounts
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 07:42:00 -0800 (PST)

Tana,  Stephanie and I just confirmed that I still do not have full access to 
lotus notes.  I cannot, for example, edit any legal notes re: our 
brokerage/trading agreements.  Stephanie suggested that I ask you for 
guidance.

Stephanie, as per our discussion, in the meantime can you put the following 
updates in Lotus notes:

ITG POSIT:   Cheryl sent document for execution on 2/8.  Sheila Glover 
suggested changes to pricing schedule.  2/9 Cheryl called counsel regarding 
need to edit.

WSI:  2/9 Cheryl talked to John Bosse and recommended some material changes.  
Bosse is sending a forecast agreeemtn today so that some terms therein can be 
implemented into a final draft.  Will call on Monday to follow up.

Bear Sterns InterConnect:  2/9 Cheryl sent an email message to Christine 
Durlin and she responded.  We are in the process of discussing problematic 
issues re: arbitration and indemnification.  Bear Sterns apologized for the 
delay -- they admitted to losing the paperwork and changing personnel who 
were handling the agreement.  Cheryl and Christine plan to look into the 
issues and talk Monday or Tuesday.

Robertson Stephens:   2/9 Cheryl called Alberto Delgadillo again asking for 
the status on their legal review.  
2/5: Samantha called -- they said they never got the comments that our 
outside counsel sent on 1/5 so Samantha resent. 

JP Morgan: 2/9 & 2/1 Cheryl left message for status of their review of our 
comments.

Cheryl Nelson
Senior Counsel
EB3875
(713) 345-4693