Subject: Cynet Deal: Urgent Signature Required
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 09:06:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi Mary,

It is my understanding that Cassandra is out on vacation until Monday.

Thank you for passing the Morgan Stanley brokerage account agreement and 
Officers and Authorized Trader List on to Cassandra to sign.  As per the Deal 
Sheet attached, we need to open the account immediately so that Enron 
Investment Partners, Inc. can meet the Securities and Exchange Commission 
requirements and sell-dribble the stock on the planned date.  

Enron Investment Partners has requested that we have the documents executed 
before they meet with Cynet late Monday morning.

If possible, please help me insure that Cassandra signs the documents first 
thing Monday morning.  I will call to follow up.  Thank you again for all of 
your help.

Cheryl Nelson
Senior Counsel
EB3816
(713) 345-4693