Subject: Update on Goldman Sachs International
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 03:41:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi Theresa, 

Here is our daily update since we are trying to move quickly on this:

I had a conference call with Sara Stowey in London.  We actually had two 
legal issues outstanding as of yesterday.  One she agreed to.  The last one 
has to do with arbitration and she says that hopefully she will have an aswer 
by Friday.  If not, then on Friday, I could seek approval from our General 
Counsel to deviate from our standard legal policy on the issue so that we 
could move forward.

We have a borkerage account meeting today and I will forward to you a written 
status report at that time.  As I mentioned to Aneela this morning, most of 
the agreements on her list have been executed.

Cheryl Nelson
Senior Counsel
EB3816
(713) 345-4693