Subject: Update on ITG Ancillary Agreements/Quantex Installation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 03:34:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi Selena, 

I received a phone call today from ITG indicating that their business persons 
overlooked a step in the procedural/legal process of getting Quantex 
installed.  As you know, I executed the NASDAQ, AMEX etc. agreements that 
accompanied the Quantex agreement itself.  ITG indicated that they never 
faxed to us one more of these such agreements that has to get done and that 
they are going to fax it on Monday when the requisite operations person 
returns.  Once this last statement is executed on Monday they will be able to 
stall the equipment.  

They further indicated that, in practical terms, there overnight should not 
cause any further delay because they are just shipping the equipment today 
for installation on Monday or Tuesday.  I will keep you posted.  

Feel free to call me Monday afternoon for an update and to insure that we are 
getting this last agreement executed.

Julie, if I have any business-IT questions, I will call you on Monday.  I 
anticipate that in light of all the other agreements, everything will be 
straight forward and I will get the agreement reviewed and executed pretty 
quickly.

Cheryl Nelson
Senior Counsel
EB3816
(713) 345-4693