Subject: Re: ISI executing broker agreement with ECT Investments, Inc.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 09:16:00 -0700 (PDT)

Great.  So I will get an Agreement negotiated and executed.

Cheryl Nelson
Senior Counsel
EB3816
(713) 345-4693

	Theresa T Brogan@ECT
	04/02/2001 03:42 PM
		 
		 To: Cassandra Schultz/NA/Enron, Cheryl Nelson/NA/Enron@Enron, Samantha 
Boyd/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, John Greene/LON/ECT@ECT, Sheila 
Glover/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: ISI executing broker agreement with ECT Investments, Inc.

Cheryl and Cassandra,
 ECT Investments, Inc. has begun an executing broker relationship with ISI 
for research access and order flow.  This relationship is for execution 
only.  All settlements will still occur through existing Prime brokers, 
Goldman, Morgan and Bear.

Thanks,
Theresa