Subject: Enron Credit Inc.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 09:45:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sara, I have stopped by your office but you are not around.  Please provide 
the following information/clarification in light of your conversations with 
other folks:

1. We do not have to send Bear the Officers/Traders list and other documents 
with the agreements to get things moving?

2.  If we do, then who do I contact or ask Richard Sage to contact to get 
this information re: the correct slate of officers updated?  No one has 
advised me of these steps.  And actually, if we have to do this, I would like 
Stephanie to take the lead on finishing her work on this part of the project.

3. Re: this attorney Cheryl at Bear  that you have talked to -- what is her 
full name, phone, and fax?

Thanx.

Cheryl Nelson
Senior Counsel
EB3816
(713) 345-4693