Subject: Re: Execution of brokerage Agreements
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 09:54:00 -0700 (PDT)

S, thanx, please send the person her an email, in addition to the voice 
mail.  I would find out also, in light of the exigent circumstances, whether 
there is any one else that you can call since we now have been trying to 
reach her for days; Also, is there any else say, in the tax department who 
can help us?  

Cheryl Nelson
Senior Counsel
EB3816
(713) 345-4693

	Stephanie Panus
	04/04/2001 03:50 PM
		
		 To: Cheryl Nelson/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: Cheryl Nelson/NA/Enron@Enron, Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Re: Execution of brokerage Agreements

I have left messages regarding the tax id, etc. but have not heard back from 
anyone.

	Cheryl Nelson
	Sent by: Cheryl Nelson
	04/04/2001 03:48 PM
		 
		 To: Stephanie Panus/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Execution of brokerage Agreements

Hey Stephanie, I can see that you are super super swamped, so I am trying to 
help by doing some of the paralegal work to get several of the URGENT 
brokerage agreements done.  I do need your help on the following:

1. As I mentioned earlier today, the last few tasks I left for you for Enron 
Credit Inc. are critical.  I jsut need for you to call that contact to find 
out when they will have the tax I.D. number and let her know that we 
corrected the final slate of officers via Richard Sage and not by the info in 
the system and we want the info in the system updated right away.  We were 
able to get certain key documents to Bear in order to open the account but 
that stunt was contigent on our getting to them the outstanding information 
immediately thereafter and they are calling us on it.  Sara represented to me 
that this work was extremely urgent.  

Sara, maybe you can provide some guidance to Stephanie about whether she 
should put extra focus on these other tasks.

2.  As per my previous emails yesterday and today, please have the documents 
ready for Goldman International by the end of the day Thursday.  

thanx. 
Cheryl Nelson
Senior Counsel
EB3816
(713) 345-4693