Subject: Urgent Task List for Enron Credit Inc. - Assignment of Accounts
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 01:30:00 -0800 (PST)

Samantha and Stephanie, In addition to the points mentioned by Sara in her 
voicemail today, please read or re-read the attached list of administrative 
tasks to complete and implement where appropriate.  Thanx.

Cheryl Nelson
Senior Counsel
EB3880D
(713) 345-4693
----- Forwarded by Cheryl Nelson/NA/Enron on 02/27/2001 09:26 AM -----

	Cheryl Nelson
	Sent by: Cheryl Nelson
	02/15/2001 02:12 PM
		 
		 To: Stephanie Panus/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Urgent Task List for Enron Credit Inc. - Assignment of  Accounts 

Stephanie, in the event that we do not meet today, I am sending this email.  
I figured out what we need to do to to get started on the Enron Credit 
Accounts:

1. One thing we will have to do is open up PRIME brokerage accounts for Enron 
Credit Inc. with each of the 3 different brokers.  So we have to preapre an 
authorized traders list for Enron Credit Inc.  Please call Richard Sage to 
find out if there are particular names we should use for the various officers 
or whether they are simply the same as for ENA.  Sheila Glover might also 
have some say, find out who knows who the officers of Enron Credit Inc. are. 

2.  Then please prepare the Authorized Traders list.  Make sure that the 
phone numbers for the folks we put on the list is update.  Do not rely on 
People finder.  Confirm with their assistants.  

3.  Please have Richard Sage or the appropriate contact person for the tax ID 
number, address number and Classification (corporation, partnership, limited 
liability co.) for Enron Credit Inc.  We will need this to fill out the tax 
form and the Prime Brokerage New Account Information Form.  

4.  Please get a W-9 Taxpayer I.D. form and fill out once you get the above 
info.  Under part II, I think that we'll want to put "EXEMPT" but we'll want 
to doublecheck this with some tax folks once we get the information we need.

5.  We will have to prepare a Form of Assignment.  But we will do that after 
we get the abovementioned and other forms together.

I will work on the Prime Agreement and the Unanimous Consent Form next week.  
Please forward the above information to me by Tuesday afternoon.  (Monday is 
a holiday and I am out of the office tomorrow)

Cheryl Nelson
Senior Counsel
(713) 345-4693