Subject: Re: Offsite
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 09:52:00 -0700 (PDT)

I would greatly prefer Wednesday.

Cheryl Nelson
Senior Counsel
EB3816
(713) 345-4693

	Carol St Clair@ECT
	04/05/2001 04:30 PM
		 
		 To: Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary 
Cook/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brent Hendry/NA/Enron@Enron, Tana Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert 
Bruce/NA/Enron@Enron, Anne C Koehler/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cheryl 
Nelson/NA/Enron@Enron, Francisco Pinto 
Leite/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Frank 
Sayre/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Susan Bailey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Samantha 
Boyd/NA/Enron@Enron, Stephanie Panus/NA/Enron@Enron, Mark 
Greenberg/NA/Enron@ENRON
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Offsite

We would like to hold a 1/2 day offsite either on Wednesday, May 23 or 
Thursday, May 24.  Please let me know what your preference would be.

Carol St. Clair
EB 3889
713-853-3989 (Phone)
713-646-3393 (Fax)
[email-masked]