Subject: Re:
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 02:59:00 -0700 (PDT)

FYI. Do I need to rerun the Proposal Sheets or can you simply delete the 
reference to the "6%" dividend payment rate in the description of the 
Preferred Stock?. CCSI has never paid a dividend, and my guess is that it 
won't in our lifetime as it plows everything back into developing 
manufacturing capability and  R & D, so it is immaterial in any case.
----- Forwarded by Barton Clark/HOU/ECT on 09/19/2000 09:55 AM -----

	Brian Schwertner@ENRON
	09/19/2000 09:13 AM
		
		 To: Barton Clark/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Lisa King/HOU/ECT@ECT, Hope Vargas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael S 
Galvan/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Re:

Regarding the 6%, we received that information from some support we obtained 
from RAC.  Per the contract, the 6% is not mentioned, thus it probably should 
be removed from the proposal sheet.  We can make the change if need be on the 
proposal sheets, but I am not sure if they have the confirmation done yet and 
whether we need to make changes to it.  Let me know what you need us to do, 
but it would probably be best to remove the amount to avoid complications.

 

Barton Clark@ECT
09/18/2000 03:13 PM
To: Brian Schwertner/NA/Enron@ENRON
cc: Lisa Mellencamp/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stuart Zisman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sara 
Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Re:  

Attached are the revised Proposal Sheets and Exhibit A thereto that I have 
initialled and given today to  Lisa Mellencamp. Also included are copies 
marked to show changes to the versions you forwarded me this am. Re your 
voice mail this afternoon, I understood the 6% dividend rate in the memo 
asset description was calculated by someone in your group from data in the 
Stock Purchase Agreement ( I did not independently make the calculation), and 
that you may want to delete the reference in any case. I went ahead and 
returned the attached to Lisa Mellencamp without waiting for your response as 
they are trying to get these all in today, but if the 6% should come out, I 
can rerun the Proposal Sheet to delete it, or if it is correct or otherwise 
is immaterial, we can leave the Proposals alone on that point. Let me and 
Lisa Mellencamp know if you have any other questions or comments on the 
copies of the Proposal Sheets and Exhibit A thereto delivered to Lisa earlier 
today.  

                              

	Brian Schwertner@ENRON
	09/17/2000 11:50 PM
		
		 To: Barton Clark/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa Mellencamp/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary 
Cook/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Brenda Whitehead/HOU/ECT@ECT, Andrea V Reed/HOU/ECT@ECT, Hope 
Vargas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael S Galvan/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Re:

Due to options outstanding for Catalytica that have a separate value from the 
preferred shares that we already carry, we have created two Raptor proposal 
sheets for the assets.  One for the Catalytica options and one for the 
preferred shares.

Please review the following documents and let me know if you have any 
questions.  

Brenda Whitehead@ECT
09/15/2000 02:25 PM
To: Brian Schwertner/NA/Enron@ENRON
cc: Hope Vargas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa Mellencamp/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary 
Cook/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael S Galvan/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: 

per the request of Bart Clark, please see these attachments: