Subject: Re: Raptor Swap deadline
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 01:09:00 -0700 (PDT)

We are working to meet your deadline which you advised last week was this 
Friday.  We are staffed to meet the Friday deadline.  If you have any 
questions call Mary Cook.

Enron North America Corp.
Mary Cook
1400 Smith, 38th Floor, Legal
Houston, Texas   77002-7361
(713) 345-7732 (phone)
(713) 646-3490 (fax)
[email-masked]

	Gordon McKillop@ENRON
	09/18/2000 05:53 PM
		
		 To: Andrea V Reed/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary Cook/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sara 
Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stuart Zisman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Julia Murray/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Hope Vargas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael S Galvan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa 
Mellencamp/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Julia H Chin/NA/Enron@Enron, Ryan Siurek/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Scott 
Sefton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Chris Loehr/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Re: Raptor Swap deadline

Attached is an update of what has been complete and what is outstanding.  We 
are missing 4 valuations; Amerada Hess, LSI Preferred (We have the warrants), 
Merlin Credit Derivative and Chewco SLP.  Of the 31 privates plus Chewco SLP, 
we have proposal sheets and confirms for only 7.  The publics have all been 
received.

We need to have the valuations, proposal sheets and confirms to Talon by 
Wednesday for their lawyers to review.  The deadline is still to have 
everything completed by this week.

Please call me if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Gordon

Gordon McKillop
09/15/2000 01:51 PM
To: Andrea V Reed/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary Cook/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sara 
Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stuart Zisman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Julia Murray/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Julia H Chin/NA/Enron@Enron, Ryan Siurek/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Scott 
Sefton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Chris Loehr/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Raptor Swap deadline

I have been informed that all the documentation for the Raptor swaps and 
confirmations needs to be completed and finalized by next week, 9/18-22.  
Talon will not accept any documentation after this date.  Please let me know 
if there are any problems.

Thanks,
Gordon