Subject: Re: "Other Agreements" in Lotus Notes
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 11:05:00 -0700 (PDT)

----- Forwarded by Tana Jones/HOU/ECT on 09/18/2000 06:04 PM -----

	Michael Neves
	09/18/2000 05:36 PM
		
		 To: Tana Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Re: "Other Agreements" in Lotus Notes

This request has been completed.

Also, I spoke with a contact in IRM and they said that the best way for Jason 
to keep is access would be to maintain his NT and Notes accounts and have him 
set up his Laptop/Desktop with a Terminal Server client.  With this Terminal 
Server client he can access the Enron network as if he's in the office (a 
little/lot slower).  

To get Terminal Server:  from his Enron Corp desktop he should click 
"Start-Programs-Utilities-Make Terminal Server Client Disks"  -  Then of 
course he needs to install TS on his machine at A&K (or home).

Let me know if you/he has any questions.

Mike 3-3363

From: Tana Jones on 09/13/2000 08:51 AM
To: Michael Neves/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Laurel 
Adams/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: "Other Agreements" in Lotus Notes

Per our conversation yesterday, we would like to open the "Other Agreements" 
information in the Financial Trading Agreement Database to members of the 
Interest Rate and Currency Desk.  If possible, we would also like them to see 
the comments screen.  The people who will need access are Laurel Adams, 
George Garcia, Sheila Glover, Kelly Templeton, Teresa Brogan.

As usual, we would like to get them access ASAP.  Can you keep me posted on 
their access.  Thanks!