Subject: Lotus Notes access
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 09:37:00 -0700 (PDT)

Mike,

Jason Peters, who was a lawyer seconded with us from Andrews & Kurth, has now 
gone back to A&K, but is still doing some work for us.  Is there some way for 
us to get him access to the Financial Trading Agreement database?  He is a 
lawyer, and is bound by client confidentiality with respect to all the 
information in the database, so I don't think we need to worry about granting 
him security access.  Can we get him access?
----- Forwarded by Tana Jones/HOU/ECT on 09/18/2000 04:34 PM -----

	Sara Shackleton
	09/18/2000 04:27 PM
		 
		 To: Tana Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, [email-masked]
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Lotus Notes access

Tana:  Can Jason gain access to the database for the purpose of 
entering/reviewing comments?  Sara