Subject: Alberta Pre-pay
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 01:38:00 -0700 (PDT)

---------------------- Forwarded by Peter Keohane/CAL/ECT on 09/18/2000 08:33 
AM ---------------------------

Soma Ghosh
09/18/2000 03:06 AM
To: Peter Keohane/CAL/ECT@ECT, Jonathan McKay/CAL/ECT@ECT, Cris 
Sherman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Derek Davies/CAL/ECT@ECT, William S 
Bradford/HOU/ECT@ECT, John Griffith/Corp/Enron@Enron, "Ellison, Mike" 
<[email-masked]>, "McArthur, Ian" <[email-masked]>, 
"Fleming, Blair" <[email-masked]>
cc: Brian Kerrigan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Catherine Clark/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Alberta Pre-pay

All,

Please find attached the revised structure for the Alberta pre-pay. 

The diagrams are accompanied by narrative & should provide some clarity.

Please note that the numbers used are not actual proposed prices/volumes & 
have just been used for the purpose of illustrating the structure.  

Regards,

Soma