Subject: Enron North America Swaps: Project Raptor
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 09:33:00 -0700 (PDT)

Pursuant to our conversation of today, attached are the form of swaps we 
developed for shares and warrants.  These can be used as a basis for the 
development of forms for the other types of equity investments which will be 
subject to additional swaps.  As I obtain the source information evidencing 
the different types of equity investments I will fax the materials to you.  
Thus far I know we will need swaps for (a) LLC membership interests, (b) LP 
partnership interests, (c) "income participation certificates."  As I 
mentioned, the valuation commercial department is working on "Final Price" 
language evidencing how a valuation will be conducted for these various 
equity investments on any Valuation Date. 

Please feel free to call with questions.  As I mentioned, we would like to 
have the forms developed by mid next week.  Thank you for your attention to 
these matters.   Mary

Enron North America Corp.
Mary Cook
1400 Smith, 38th Floor, Legal
Houston, Texas   77002-7361
(713) 345-7732 (phone)
(713) 646-3490 (fax)
[email-masked]