Subject: Re: Merrill Lynch International Bank ("MLB") assignment to Merrill Lynch International Bank Ltd. ("MLIB Ltd")
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 08:55:00 -0700 (PDT)

Approved.  I do not see that we have any trades currently under this master- 
can you please confirm?

Thanks,
Tanya

Stephanie Panus@ENRON
09/07/2000 02:36 PM
To: Paul Radous/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Tanya Rohauer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rod 
Nelson/LON/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Merrill Lynch International Bank ("MLB") assignment to Merrill Lynch 
International Bank Ltd. ("MLIB Ltd")

Credit - Just following up on this message from Sara - has anyone been able 
to look at this matter?
Thanks.

Stephanie
---------------------- Forwarded by Stephanie Panus/NA/Enron on 09/07/2000 
02:34 PM ---------------------------
From: Sara Shackleton@ECT on 08/22/2000 09:26 AM
To: William S Bradford/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Rod Nelson/LON/ECT@ECT, Tanya Rohauer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Paul 
Radous/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Stephanie Panus/NA/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Merrill Lynch International Bank ("MLB") assignment to Merrill Lynch 
International Bank Ltd. ("MLIB Ltd")

All:  During the fourth quarter, 2000, MLB intends to transfer all FX 
business to MLIB Ltd.  ENA and Enron Corp. have been asked to agree to this 
transfer with the result that any executed master agreement with MLB will be 
transferred to MLIB Ltd as principal.  ENA has an ISDA Master Agreement dated 
effective 7/1/95; I cannot locate a master between Enron Corp. and MLB.

Will someone in credit approve this transfer?  Please let Stephanie Panus 
(X53249), our newest paralegal, know.  Thanks.  Sara