Subject: Draft Execution Copy - Enron PrimeTrade Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 05:19:00 -0700 (PDT)

[INFO] -- Content Manager:
This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No
confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.
If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and
all
copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify
the
sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose,
distribute,
print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended
recipient. CREDIT SUISSE GROUP and each of its subsidiaries each reserve
the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.
Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender,
except
where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state
them to be the views of any such entity.
Unless otherwise stated, any pricing information given in this message
is
indicative only, is subject to change and does not constitute an offer
to
deal at any price quoted.
Any reference to the terms of executed transactions should be treated as
preliminary only and subject to our formal written confirmation.

Please review the attached and  let me know if it is acceptable for the 
preparation of execution copies.? I  will be sending a revised draft of the 
Futures Clearing Agreement based on  Enron's comments this afternoon.? Thank 
you.
?

Jacqueline  Didier 
Legal and Compliance  Department 
CREDIT | FIRST 
SUISSE | BOSTON 
Phone: 212-325-4129 
Fax: 212-325-8282 

 - 003680684.DOC
 - Didier, Jacqueline.vcf