Subject: Re: Enron "entitiy" UK installation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 04:08:00 -0700 (PDT)

Received yr message in good order.  I've put a call in to Mark (though he was 
in
a meeting and has not yet returned such) and spoken already to Jacqueline
Hamilton (our European General Counsel as well).  She drafted a letter, based 
on
initial discussions prior to yours & mine, which may cover only the simple
situation of John trading here w/ a separate terminal but specifically as an
employee directly of Enron Capital Inc. or whichever foreign (to the UK) Enron
entity you wished which was also already an existing client of ours in the 
U.S.
(i.e. it probably doesn't, as now drafted, cover one U.S. entity authorising a
non-U.S. corporation/entity as its agent).  Jacqueline will get back to me w/ 
a
sample of other letters we have used to cover that latter type of situation,
which I will provide to you via return.

 Kind regards/