Subject: Re: Autex London
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 01:07:00 -0700 (PDT)

FYI--Looks like we have another software installation for John in London.  I 
have not heard from Autex yet, but will forward to both of you any paperwork 
I receive.  Thanks.
---------------------- Forwarded by Laurel Adams/HOU/ECT on 09/13/2000 08:02 
AM ---------------------------

John Greene
09/13/2000 06:40 AM
To: Julie Pechersky/HOU/ECT@ECT, Laurel Adams/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: Autex London  

Julie/Laurel,

I just spoke with Neil Allen regarding getting Autex installed here in 
London.  I gave Neil both of your names as contacts to get the installation 
process and any related contractual issues going.  Neil promised me that 
someone would be in contact with either me or one of you today.  Please let 
me know if someone has not contacted either of you in the next few days.

Thanks and regards,
John

Julie Pechersky
12/09/2000 14:02
To: John Greene/LON/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: Re: Autex London  

I spoke with a Neil Allen with Autex about 2 weeks ago and asked him to call 
you.  I also sent him an email last week to find out if he had
contacted you yet but have gotten no response.  I called the head of the 
London Autex office who is Tony Booth but he is currently in Sweden.
I asked that either Neil or someone make contact with you as soon as 
possible.  Let me know if you do not hear from someone.  The number
to the Autex office in London is 171 369 7103 and I believe that Neil Allen's 
number is 207 369 7352.

Thanks,

Julie

John Greene
09/12/2000 02:39 AM
To: Julie Pechersky/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Autex London

Julie,

Have balls in the air with both Instinet and ITG.  Thanks.  Have not heard 
anything from Autex, though.  Can you please chase up with someone there for 
me because I do not have a contact there.

Thanks and regards,
John