Subject: Enron-BuySideDirect Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 10:00:00 -0700 (PDT)

I apologize for the delay.  I made the changes as discussed except:

1.  I did not put a limit on the Clearly erroneous policy--not because I
didn't agree, but because I did not see an obvious answer in the Nasdaq
agreement.  I will look at it more tomorrow, but I wanted to get this to you
rather than delay further.
2.  Striking first sentence in 5.4--I have not heard back from our lawyers.
Hopefully tomorrow.

Also, I attach the broker dealer attachment 2 which you said you didn't
have.

I think we resolved most of your WPG questions.  WPG is OK with all of your
changes except Insert 6.  I will try to get further resolution as to why
they object so that you can negotiate further if you like.

If all goes well, hopefully this can be wrapped up tomorrow.

Regards,

Mike

___________________________________________
BuySideDirect LLC a subsidiary of
Intelligent Markets, Inc.

410 Jessie Street, Suite 602
San Francisco, CA 94103
(415) 369-5016 direct
(415) 369-5020 sales
(415) 369-5010 fax
[email-masked]

 - Enron BuySideDirect Subscriber Agreement, Dated August 25, 2000.doc
 - Enron BuySideDirect Subscriber Application, Version August 25, 2000.doc
 - BuySideDirect Attachment 2.DOC