Subject: Lotus Notes
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 04:42:00 -0700 (PDT)

Samantha,

Please make the following updates to Lotus Notes:

Brokerage Agreements:

BuySideDirect - 9/11 - Phone Conference w/ M. Minnich and M.Fowler re: 
Outstanding Issues   (Governing Law, Arbitration, Consequential Damages and 
Submission to Jurisdiction)

Frost Securities - 9/8 ENA Comments Rejected; Call placed to Terry Finn 
410-895-3602

ING  Barings - 9/8 Called Mark Seffinger.  Mark won't be back in the office 
until 9/13.

Lehman Brothers - 9/12 Called Karen Brown 201-524-5680 to follow up.  She is 
still waiting on her legal department.

Jeffries & Company Inc. - 9/12 Left message with Bob Eisner 310-914-1310 to 
follow-up.

Thanks,

Jason