Subject: Re: Merrill Lynch Pierce Fenner and Smith/ENA Prime Brokerage Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 01:49:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sara and Sam,
Just to clarify....
We have an existing ECT Investments Executing Broker Agreement with MLPFS and 
do not need an ENA one.
The MLPFS agreement with ECT Investments dates from 1996 and they have 
inactivated on their side.
We do need to update the existing agreement as we have alot of current 
activity with them.  

This is an update and not a new relationship.
Thanks. Sheila
---------------------- Forwarded by Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT on 09/12/2000 08:38 
AM ---------------------------

Laurel Adams
09/12/2000 08:06 AM
To: Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: Merrill Lynch Pierce Fenner and Smith/ENA Prime Brokerage 
Agreement  

I simply passed on to legal a request from Merrill Lynch Pierce Fenner.  THe 
woman I spoke with acted like we were just updating info.