Subject: Re: Lost CreekGathering Company
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 09:41:00 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the update.  I spoke with Ranabir this morning and it is my 
understanding that Lost Creek will enter into the swap without a credit 
support provider.  Based on that fact and the fact that we are selling our 
interest down to Northern Border, the ISDA should be okay without any 
incremental credit provisions.

Thanks,
Bill

From: Sara Shackleton on 09/11/2000 04:29 PM
To: William S Bradford/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Lost CreekGathering Company

Bill:  I couldn't recall if I mentioned the above entity (35% Enron owned and 
65% Burlington owned, I understand) but I was contacted by Ranabir Dutt 
(X35274) to review an ISDA and 10 year rate swap for Lost Creek and Barclays 
Bank PLC..  I told Ranabir to contact credit.  He said that was Enron was 
immediately selling its interest.  The swap becomes effective 9/15/00.