Subject: Re: RMT Masters - booking trades
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 05:49:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sara:  I suppose that it is Treasury that is doing all of FX transactions 
with Enron Development and Enron Netherlands.  I do not think that these 
activities get pushed down to any of the regions involved.  I would contact 
Cathy Moehlman or Robin Veariel in Treasury and see who does these 
transactions for them and gat that person involved.

Lynn

From: Sara Shackleton@ECT on 09/11/2000 11:24 AM
To: Laurel Adams/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Denis O'Connell/LON/ECT@ECT, Lynn Aven/NA/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Re: RMT Masters - booking trades

Here's your answer.  We need to put an IMMEDIATE halt to the booking of 
EnronCredit.com Limited trades with ENA (as well as the others).  Sara

P.S.  Lynn:  Is there someone we need to notify with Enron Development or 
Enron Netherlands?
----- Forwarded by Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT on 09/11/2000 11:20 AM -----

	Rhett Jackson
	09/11/2000 11:02 AM
		
		 To: Stephen H Douglas/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Re: RMT Masters - booking trades

Steve is absolutely correct -- all intercompany swap transactions between ENA 
and Enron Corp. affiliates should be confirmed directly by RMT. 
- Rhett

To: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Rhett Jackson/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: RMT Masters - booking trades  

Hopefully, none of these transactions have been "booked" for ENA by a trader 
located in a foreign country.  That said, the general rule is that 
intra-company transactions are generally booked directly to RMT rather than 
to ENA and then back to RMT.  I have cc'd Rhett Jackson on my reply so that 
he can confirm this since Rhett has become the "keeper" of the RMT technology 
for our group.  Sorry for the delay in responding.  Steve.

From: Sara Shackleton on 09/07/2000 01:18 PM
To: Jeff Blumenthal/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stephen H Douglas/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: RMT Masters - booking trades

The following Enron companies have recently booked financial trades with 
ENA.  I think these should be booked directly with RMT.  Please advise.

Enron Netherlands Holding BV

Enron Development Funding Ltd.

EnronCredit.com Limited

Thanks for your help.  Sara