Subject: Re: RMT Masters - booking trades
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 04:02:00 -0700 (PDT)

Steve is absolutely correct -- all intercompany swap transactions between ENA 
and Enron Corp. affiliates should be confirmed directly by RMT. 
- Rhett

To: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Rhett Jackson/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: RMT Masters - booking trades  

Hopefully, none of these transactions have been "booked" for ENA by a trader 
located in a foreign country.  That said, the general rule is that 
intra-company transactions are generally booked directly to RMT rather than 
to ENA and then back to RMT.  I have cc'd Rhett Jackson on my reply so that 
he can confirm this since Rhett has become the "keeper" of the RMT technology 
for our group.  Sorry for the delay in responding.  Steve.

From: Sara Shackleton on 09/07/2000 01:18 PM
To: Jeff Blumenthal/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stephen H Douglas/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: RMT Masters - booking trades

The following Enron companies have recently booked financial trades with 
ENA.  I think these should be booked directly with RMT.  Please advise.

Enron Netherlands Holding BV

Enron Development Funding Ltd.

EnronCredit.com Limited

Thanks for your help.  Sara