Subject: PRELIMINARY Raptor Proposal sheets (PRIVATE)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 01:27:00 -0700 (PDT)

See attached.  I advised Brian that we would await FINAL sheets prior to 
preparation of swaps so as to not redo them all as we had to do on the 
publics.  I will review the sheets today and provide comments on them as to 
swap preparation and request source data as we may need to figure out what 
some of these items are and how to write the swaps (for example, "income 
participation certificates").  For those that fit neatly into our template, I 
will get paralegal support on first drafts.  For the other items I will 
discuss with Sara how we will split them between us.  Stuart, will you 
distribute them to the appropriate persons for legal review comments and then 
provide the comments back to Brian Schwertner for FINAL sheet preparation.

Sara, will you handle Catalytica?  Based upon prior emails I think you worked 
on this with Bart Clark.  

Enron North America Corp.
Mary Cook
1400 Smith, 38th Floor, Legal
Houston, Texas   77002-7361
(713) 345-7732 (phone)
(713) 646-3490 (fax)
[email-masked]
----- Forwarded by Mary Cook/HOU/ECT on 09/11/2000 08:20 AM -----

	Brian Schwertner@ENRON
	09/08/2000 04:49 PM
		 
		 To: Mary Cook/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Hope Vargas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael S Galvan/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: PRELIMINARY Raptor Proposal sheets (PRIVATE)

Mary,

Attached are the PRELIMINARY Proposal sheets for the PRIVATE assets going 
into Raptor.

I will also send you these files via multiple emails, which may be easier for 
you to forward if need be.