Subject: Re: Tech contact for ITG Europe Platform installation - ENA and ECT Investments, Inc.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 16:01:00 -0700 (PDT)

As just described in my earlier E-mail on this matter, this raises several 
concerns and is not a good idea.  It would be preferable to have one of our 
foreign affiliates contract for the service.  Separately, it appears that a 
form of trading for ENA is contemplated in London which, as we have 
discussed, raises serious tax nexus concerns for us.  Consequently, I have 
cc'd Janine Juggins on this E-mail so that she is aware of matters and can 
explore to see what is actually contemplated.  Janine, I suspect that we need 
to clarify on whose behalf people work while in London (EEL?).  I will be in 
Canada this week and will try to speak with you while away but, 
alternatively, you can speak with Janine directly and/or contact me at the 
Hotel Vancouver in Vancouver, British Columbia.  Steve.

From: Sara Shackleton on 09/08/2000 08:45 AM
To: Stephen H Douglas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeff Blumenthal/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: Tech contact for ITG Europe Platform installation - ENA and ECT 
Investments, Inc.

DOES THIS INSTALL PRESENT ANY TAX ISSUES?   HELP!  Sara
----- Forwarded by Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT on 09/08/2000 08:43 AM -----

	Laurel Adams
	09/08/2000 08:11 AM
		 
		 To: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Re: Tech contact for ITG Europe Platform installation

FYI...
---------------------- Forwarded by Laurel Adams/HOU/ECT on 09/08/2000 08:07 
AM ---------------------------

John Greene
09/08/2000 04:25 AM
To: Julie Pechersky/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cyrus Kazak/LON/ECT@ECT
cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], Laurel Adams/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Tech contact for ITG Europe Platform installation

Cyrus/Julie,

Can you please coordinate with Jamie White at ITG on this install.  I don't 
really care how I get it.  I would presume that someone in our IT group 
worked with ITG to determine the best delivery method on the original 
install.  If so, please use the same architecture.  If not, please consider 
the options and if we think there exists a better method than the one being 
in Houston, let's upgrade the one in Houston concurrently with the London 
install so the two sites are in synch.

This install will initially be for European equity trading only but we may 
want to incorporate US equities at a later date as well.  Any activity on 
this setup will be governed by the same agreements currently in place as it 
will be done on behalf of both ECT Investments and Enron North America until 
further notice.

Thanks and regards,
John 
---------------------- Forwarded by John Greene/LON/ECT on 08/09/2000 10:03 
---------------------------

	Enron Europe
	
	From:  Cyrus Kazak                           06/09/2000 10:59

To: John Greene/LON/ECT@ECT
cc: Julie Pechersky/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Re: Tech contact for ITG Europe Platform installation  

John
Is this for European or US equities or both ?
Do you want to trade using Internet access or would you prefer a fixed link 
leased line ?
If you could let me know
Thanks
Cyrus

John Greene
06/09/2000 16:31
To: Cyrus Kazak/LON/ECT@ECT
cc: Julie Pechersky/HOU/ECT@ECT, [email-masked], 
[email-masked] 

Subject: Tech contact for ITG Europe Platform installation

Cyrus,

Can you please arrange for this installation on my desktop.  Please 
coordinate with Julie Pechersky and Jamie White to ensure that my setup has 
the same functionality as Selena Gonzales in Houston.

Thanks and regards,
John
x3-5534
---------------------- Forwarded by John Greene/LON/ECT on 06/09/2000 16:31 
---------------------------
   
	Enron Capital & Trade Resources Corp.
	
	From:  [email-masked]                           06/09/2000 09:43

To: [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked] 

Subject: Tech contact for ITG Europe Platform installation

Hi John,

Please have your technology person contact Jamie White at [email-masked]
(670-4200 in London) to schedule an installation of the ITG Europe Platform.
Good luck getting the office set up!

Regards,
Kathy 617-692-6500