Subject: Brokerage Agreement - Enserco, LLC
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 09:57:00 -0800 (PST)

Per our previous conversations, attached is a list of the required documents 
need to open the account for Enserco, LLC.  As soon as I receive the 
Brokerage Agreement from Aneela, I will enter it into our data base and legal 
will begin the process of reviewing the agreement for execution.  If you have 
any questions or need additional assistance, please feel free to contact me 
at the number referenced below or you may contact Stephanie Panus at 
extension 53249.

Samantha M. Boyd
Sr. Legal Specialist
Enron North America, Corp.
1400 Smith, EB3802A
Houston, TX  77002
Phone:  (713) 853-9188
Fax:  (713) 646-3490
email:  [email-masked]