Subject: Raptor Swaps
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 08:45:00 -0700 (PDT)

The attached swaps will be delivered by hard copy batch, together with the 
revised proposal sheets and another copy of the legal worksheets, to Julia 
Chin on Monday morning.  Julia suggested due to the floor move on 27 that I 
wait until first thing Monday to have the batched execution versions 
delivered to her.  Upon receipt, Julia will attach the valuation data that 
has been previously provided to her by Hope Vargas and coordinate execution.  
Michael Galvan and Anne Koehler are working together on final Active Power 
proposals sheets.  The Active Power swaps will be drafted after the final 
proposal sheet has been approved by both Michael and Anne.  As and when 
Proposal Sheets are provided on the privates we will commence drafting the 
private swaps.  

Enron North America Corp.
Mary Cook
1400 Smith, 38th Floor, Legal
Houston, Texas   77002-7361
(713) 345-7732 (phone)
(713) 646-3490 (fax)
[email-masked]