Subject: Template addition
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 05:07:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sara,

Due to Marathon Ashland's recent request, for future confirms can we change 
the current Rounding paragraph in their Confirms to:

For the purposes of the calculations of the Floating Price(s), (i) prices 
quoted in Gallons shall be converted to Barrels by multiplying such price by 
42 and (ii) Floating Prices(s) relating to commodities quoted in (i) gallons 
shall be rounded to five places, (ii) MMBtu,s shall be rounded to four 
places, (iii) barrels shall be rounded to three places and (iv) gigajoules 
shall be rounded to four places. If the number after the final number is five 
(5) or greater then the final number shall be increased by one (1), and if 
the number after the final number is less than five (5) then the final number 
shall remain unchanged.

Everything same, except adding the Gallons to Barrels conversion.

Thanks,
Joe